ABRCMS 2017 Exhibit Hall is 95% filled. Reserve your space today!
Did you know that ABRCMS is one of the nation's largest conferences for underrepresented minorities in STEM? Reach a diverse community of young researchers when you exhibit at ABRCMS.
2017 Dates and Deadlines
- Apr. 18: Sponsorship and Advertising Application Deadline (to qualify for early booth selection)
- Apr. 25: Priority Exhibit Sales for Sponsors (12 p.m. EDT)
- May 1: Clustering Intent Form Deadline
- May 9: Priority Exhibit Sales for Clusters (12 p.m. EDT)
- May 15: General Exhibit Sales (12 p.m. EDT)
- June 30: Conference Registration & Housing Open
- Sept. 25: Exhibit Booth Cancellation Deadline
- Oct. 5: Sponsorship and Advertising Application Deadline (final)
- Oct. 10: Discount Conference Registration Ends
- Nov. 1 - 4: ABRCMS 2017, Phoenix, AZ
2017 Exhibit Booth Fees
Standard exhibit space available is 10' x 10'. Fees are determined by location in exhibit hall; please see floor plan.
Premier Booth: $1,950
Prime Booth: $1,800
Central Booth: $1,650
- Two (2) conference registrations (Please note that registration does NOT include meals. A meal ticket must be purchased separately to have access to scheduled meals); each additional exhibit registration is $200 (on or before Oct. 10) or $300 (after Oct. 10)
- 10' x 10' exhibit space (8' backdrop and 3' dividers)
- 10' x 10' carpet in exhibit space
- One (1) 6' table with skirt, two (2) chairs and one (1) trash can
- One (1) SWAP Lead Retrieval App to capture leads electronically
- Online exhibitor profile
- Identification sign
- Free WiFi in the exhibit hall, courtesy of ABRCMS sponsor the American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
- General booth security
Exhibit Hall Floorplan
Purchase an Exhibit Booth
ABRCMS 2017 Exhibit Booth Application. Space is limited, so act quickly to reserve exhibit space. ABRCMS reserves the right to accept, reject, or reassign exhibit applications based upon layout, safety, and security in the exhibit hall.
- A single institution is allowed up to four (4) exhibit booths or 400 square feet of exhibit space.
- All applications MUST be submitted ONLINE.
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booths are confirmed only when payment is received. If your choices have been assigned to another exhibitor, the next best location will be assigned to you.
- Every effort will be made to honor all requests for specific exhibit booth assignments; however, there is no guarantee that any particular request will be accommodated.
- Payments by check must be received within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Only payments in the form of an institution check, money order, or credit card will be accepted.
- A confirmation letter and recipt of payment will be e-mailed within 2 weeks of acceptance of an exhibit application and payment.
- Make institution checks or money orders payable to "American Society for Microbiology" or "ASM." Please include your invoice number on your check.
- Mail Checks to:
Assistant, ASM Strategic Alliances
American Society for Microbiology
1752 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
- ASM's federal tax ID number is 38-1616141.
Be sure to check the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations before purchasing a booth.
ABRCMS welcomes organizations/institutions/departments interested in clustering within the exhibit hall. Clusters typically share a common interest or alliance or work together in some capacity. A cluster must comprise a minimum of five booths to be eligible for priority selection of exhibit booths prior to the general exhibit launch date. Institutions/universities participating in clustering must purchase exhibit space with a credit card. Check, money order, and invoice me options will not be available. Clustering intent form required by Monday, May 1.
Exhibit Dates and Hours
|Wednesday, November 1||3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 2||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
Dedicated Exhibitor Hours
|Thursday, November 2||1:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday, November 3||10:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Saturday, November 4||9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 4||12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
Registering for the Conference as an Exhibitor
A 10' x 10' exhibit space comes with 2 conference registrations (please note that meals are NOT included in the registration fee. A separate meal plan must be purchased in order to access the meals), the person listed on the booth application as the primary contact. This individual has already been pre-registered. However, confirmed exhibitors must enter the portal and complete the complimentary registration. After completing the complimentary registration, exhibitors will then be allowed to add, modify and confirm registrations associated with your exhibit booth. Please note that any individuals who enter the exhibit hall must register and pay the appropriate fee.
- Click here to access conference registration
- Under "Exhibitor," click the "register" button
- Look up your company name and enter your password (same as booth application)
- Click "booth personnel" tab
- BEFORE registering additional exhibit booth personnel, the complimentary registrations must be completed by clicking "complete registration" next to the primary contact's name in the registration table
- To register additional exhibitors, return to the "booth personnel" tab and click "add new person"
- Click "View completed" tab to obtain your confirmation letter(s)
Exhibitor Service Manual/Shipping
Freeman is the official ABRCMS shipping provider. The Freeman Exhibitor Services department can be reached at (303) 320-5100.
- EAX Worldwide is NOT a recommended ABRCMS shipper
- If an outside company is used, the Convention Center will charge an additional fee for accepting, storing, delivering and returning ALL packages regardless of weight
Lead Retrieval System (LRS)
Each exhibiting company receives a complimentary LRS SWAP app. LRS will capture the following fields: name, university, address, email, phone number, registration type, education level, gender, ethnicity/race, graduation date and scientific discipline by simply scanning attendee name badges. Your Experient Lead Retrieval & Data Management system will collect and store information to make it easy to follow-up with key prospects and quantify the benefits of exhibiting.
Click here to claim your complimentary LRS SWAP.
PLEASE NOTE: The processing fee does not apply to the Complimentary SWAP Activation by itself or any additional equipment ordered together with the Complimentary SWAP Activation.
The goal of ABRCMS is to foster the advancement of underrepresented minority students and encourage students to pursue advanced training. This conference is not a career fair. Therefore, you will not be allowed to participate as an exhibit if you are promoting job opportunities. ABRCMS reserves the right to accept or reject any exhibit contract based on this eligibility and academic goal.
Recruitment Team Approach to Exhibiting
ABRCMS encourages Institutional Exhibitor Teams. These Teams include at least four individuals, each assuming a unique role:
- Research faculty share information about science courses and programs, research opportunities and mentors, career planning, and information pertinent to the research community
- Postdoctoral fellows do the same as research faculty and tend to add more personal experiences such as staying focused on research and working with mentors, completing graduate school and seeking postdoctoral opportunities
- Graduate students tend to share information about science courses and mentors, research opportunities, the campus environment, social life and networks as well managing ones time in the first two years of graduate school
- Graduate dean OR administrator provides general information about the institution, including deadlines and requirements for both summer and graduate programs
Early Admittance into Exhibit Hall
Individuals with exhibitor badges may enter the exhibit hall 30 minutes prior to opening of the exhibition. Students assisting with the set-up of the booths must be registered for the conference and have the exhibitor pass designated for students. A limited number will be available on-site. As a safety measure, the exhibit hall will be closed to all attendees during non-exhibition hours. Please plan accordingly.
*option to select multiple scientific disciplines
Frequently Asked Questions
Exhibit and Sponsorship Specialist
ASM Strategic Alliances