Avoid Housing Pirates: Book your Hotel through the ABRCMS Housing Bureau
Don't miss your chance to book your ABRCMS housing through the only official method.
Official Conference Hotels
|Hotel Name||Event Rates|
|Hyatt Regency Phoenix||Single/Double $194|
|Sheraton Grand Phoenix||Single/Double $194|
|Renaissance Phoenix Downtown||Single/Double $194|
Room rates shown do not include 12.57% Hotel Tax (subject to change). Requests for specific hotels are not guaranteed. All rates are negotiated to include wireless internet access. All hotels are within walking distance to the Phoenix Convention Center.
All reservations must be made through ABRCMS housing. These low rates are not available with the hotel directly. Rooms are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis, so book your room early. Once the ABRCMS rooming block sells out, you are responsible for finding your own accommodations.
Review Before Booking
PRINT THIS INFORMATION FOR YOUR REFERENCE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO RESERVATION SITE
- Hotel reservation deadline is Monday, Oct. 3, 2017
- Federal government rates are available, but limited. All those that book government-rated rooms must provide a valid U.S. Government issued active duty ID card and travel order at check-in. All rooms booked at the government rate must be done individually through the online system
- Room rates are based on single and double occupancy. Additional persons will result in a fee
- In order to process your reservation through this website, a valid credit card number with an expiration date through November 2017 must be provided as a guarantee. Credit cards provided through this website are only charged if you incur a cancellation within 48 hours to your scheduled arrival or reservation no-show fee
- We do not accept purchase orders for hotel reservations
- Duplicate reservations will automatically be cancelled unless you notify the ABRCMS Housing Bureau. The ABRCMS Housing Bureau is NOT responsible for duplicate reservations
- We ask that you are considerate of other attendees when booking due to the limited number of rooms available in the room block
- Do not contact the hotels regarding your reservation before Monday, Oct. 17, 2017. Hotels will not have your reservation information until on or after this date
- Once your reservation is complete, you will receive a reservation acknowledgment email within 5 business days. If you do not, please contact the ABRCMS Housing Bureau immediately
- DO NOT CALL THE HOTELS DlRECTLY TO MAKE RESERVATIONS. The only way to book rooms at the special event rate is through our site
- A credit card, debit card or cash deposit for incidental expenses will be required during the check-in process at the hotel. Use of a credit card for incidental expenses is strongly encouraged
- To avoid any early departure fee, please inform the hotel upon check-in if you plan to depart earlier than your scheduled departure date
You will need to provide a credit card in order to book your reservation, but the card will not be charged. It is only to hold the room until check-in. Credit cards provided through this website are only charged if you incur a cancellation or no-show fee.
If you would like to pay for your hotel reservation in advance by check, and booking for 10 or less rooms, please book your reservation through the reservations website FIRST using a credit card to guarantee the room. Instructions will be on your Reservation Acknowledgment email. All checks used for pre-payment must be received by Oct. 3, 2017. If you are paying in advance by check and need to cancel a room, the cancellation must be made by Oct. 3. Cancellations received after this date are subject to additional fees.
Booking your Reservation
Individual Reservations - 10 or less rooms (must be made online)
Individual reservations are defined as a reservation from a single institution or individual comprised of 10 or less rooms. Reservations must be made online by Oct. 3.
Please note all rooms at the government rate must be booked individually through the online system.
Group Reservations - 11 or more rooms
Group reservations are defined as a reservation from a single institution or individual comprised of 10 or more rooms. For group reservations, please book online or complete and submit the group reservation form. All forms must be submitted by Oct. 3. Please book early, hotel preference is not guaranteed as rooms are the subject to current availability.
Please note, ABRCMS does not coordinate roommate assignments.
Making Changes or Cancellations
October 10–October 16: Changes/Cancellations are not accepted
October 17: Contact your assigned hotel directly for Changes/Cancellations
Reservations pre-paid by check and cancelled after Oct. 3 may incur additional charges and/or fees. Please review your reservations prior to this date to ensure accuracy and avoid penalties.
Reservations cancelled within 48 hours to arrival will be subject to a mandatory hotel cancellation fee in the amount of one night room and tax.
Early Departure Fee: To avoid any early departure fee, please inform the hotel prior to check-in if you plan to depart earlier than your scheduled departure date.
Incidentals: A credit card, debit card, or cash deposit for incidental expenses will be required during the check-in process at the hotel. Use of a credit card for incidental expenses is strongly encouraged.
For housing questions, please contact Experient – the official Housing provider of ABRCMS 2017:
Toll Free (U.S. and Canada): 1-800-974-3621
8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PST)
Travel to ABRCMS 2017
All conference activities will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center.
Since all conference hotels are within walking distance of the convention center, no shuttles between the hotels and the convention center will be provided.
Sky Harbor International Airport is only 4 miles from the convention center.
There will be no shuttles provided by ABRCMS between the airport and conference hotels.