- Are meals included with the purchase of a conference registration?
Yes, the conference registration fee includes all scheduled meals, which include Wednesday dinner; Thursday lunch and dinner; Friday lunch; and Saturday lunch and closing banquet.
- Can non-conference participants attend the closing banquet on Saturday?
Yes, banquet-only passes can be purchased during onsite registration hours. The cost is $100 to attend.
- Does the conference provide any transportation from the airport to the hotel or convention center?
No, all attendees must provide their own transportation to and from the airport and to and from the convention center. All hotels are within walking distance of the convention center.
- Does ABRCMS coordinate roommate assignments?
No, ABRCMS staff will not coordinate the assignment of roommates for the conference. All attendees are responsible for making their own housing arrangements.
- Where will the conference sessions be held?
All sessions, including the poster/oral presentations and exhibit hall, will be held at the Tampa Convention Center (sessions) 333 S. Franklin Street, the Embassy Suites (sessions & affiliated events) 513 S Florida Ave, and the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina (affiliated events) 700 South Florida Ave.
- Does ABRCMS accept purchase order payments?
No, accepted forms of payment are University/Institute check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, and wire transfer.
- Should I address my check or money order to ASM or Experient?
Please make your University/Institute check payable to "American Society for Microbiology" or "ASM."
- How do I cancel my registration?
All registration cancellations must be in writing and postmarked by October 12, 2016 using the cancellation form. The conference fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be refunded for cancellations received by that date. Please note, no refunds will be granted after October 12, 2016. Contact Experient directly at 866-221-7862 (inside the US), or 240-439-2989 (outside the US).